ArtiSential-Assisted Gynecological Surgery
ArtiSential provides advantages during complex gynecological procedures while operating in small spaces, at angles that are not easily accessible.
Bipolar Fenestrated Forceps
For efficient tissue/organ manipulation and cauterization of small vessels.
Bipolar Precise Dissector
For dissection of delicate tissue and cauterization in narrow spaces.
For excision of endometriosis lesions, especially in difficult-to-reach spaces in the pelvis.
For optimal colpotomy from a perpendicular angle.
For articulated suturing and needle passing.
Precise Needle Holder
For microsuturing and manipulation of smaller needles when suturing.
Major Gynecological Procedures with ArtiSential
Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)
- Enables flexible approach for optimal incisions during colpotomy
- Minimizes the risk of ureteral injury by curving along the uterus
- Allows perpendicular approach when securing and transecting ovarian vessels and uterine arteries
- Creates perfect triangulation to overcome challenges of suturing during vaginal cuff closure
- Dissect uterine fibroids with precision
- Use wristed movements to sew defects closed
- Create smooth lines of cautery
- Minimize contact and injury to lining and wall of the uterus with manipulation of articulating end effector
Other Gynecological Procedures with ArtiSential
- Excise endometriotic lesions and nodules with precision
- Meticulously dissect along the peritoneum
- Use articulation for smooth posterior dissection of peritoneum from vagina
- Make intricate movements to maneuver mesh
- Secure vaginal apex to sacrum with wristed sewing movements
- Preserve more healthy ovarian tissue
- Excise endometrioma wall and endometrial lesions with less damage to ovarian reserve
- Coagulate at angles that are difficult to reach
- Strip cyst with precision to reduce damage to ovarian tissue
- Grasp and expose fallopian tube for an uncomplicated excision
Example Hysterectomy Steps with ArtiSential
Learn more about surgeon experiences with ArtiSential in gynecologic surgery.